Wednesday, December 17, 2008

25 Days of Horrible Holiday Decorations: Pop Art Holiday Toaster


Christmas Morning, 2008:

Uncle Jerry: Here you go, Stu. Merry Christmas.

Stu: Thanks, Uncle Jerry! You shouldn't have. I wonder what it is? Oh, hey, a toaster. Look, honey, Uncle Jerry got us a toaster.

Uncle Jerry: It's a Pop Art Holiday Toaster from Sky Mall.

Stu: Oh...yeah? What does that, um, mean?

Uncle Jerry: Well, you can make toast with Christmas pictures on it.

Stu: Christmas pictures?

Uncle Jerry: Yeah, like Santa and Frosty. I think there's a stocking in there.

Stu: Then after Christmas, what do you do with it? Can you set it not to make toast with Christmas pictures on it?

Uncle Jerry: Nah. You probably just want to pack it away in the attic with all the other Christmas stuff.

Stu: Oh. Well, that's stupid.

Uncle Jerry: It really, really is. Got any vodka? I wanna refill this flask before I head over to my mother's house.