Thursday, March 27, 2008

America's Next Top Model-Cycle 10: Week 6

The times, they were annoying.
poor little Mormon girl doesn't know how to be a sexy, soulful R&B diva....

I decided to do a scientific study last night, to pinpoint the exact times that caused my annoyance. I figured I'd share my results:
8:08pm - annoyed by Dominique because she's ugly, tranny, stupid, manly, etc., etc., etc.
8:17pm - annoyed by everyone due to Tyra mail reading (except for Stacy-Ann!)
8:20pm - annoyed by Anya because she spoke for more than 5 seconds and her accent is stupid
8:21pm - annoyed by Tyra because she's Tyra
8:33pm - annoyed by Fatima*
*note - Fatima did not say anything on air until 8:32pm
8:35pm - no longer annoyed...that may be due to the fact that I fell asleep....

Quotes du Soir:
'My milk is starting to dry up.'
'I'm just a little confused with it (alarm clock).'
'pose with pain'
'look at the monkeys dance'
'broken-down doll with marionette legs'
'so this is white music'

ll