At first glance, Lil' Stinker the Farting Teddy Bear seems to fall into the Horrible Gift category rather than Horrible Decoration, and while that is entirely true, I think he fits here just fine. You see, the ad my wife and I received in the mail for this product seemed to suggest that the remote control farting teddy bear is at it's best when it is set up somewhere in your house (say, a shelf or a couch) and made to fart during parties and such. The ad also challenges you to keep from laughing when the bear rips one. I'm not made of stone, but I'm fairly certain I could keep a straight face if a teddy bear were to suddenly pass gas in front of me. Farts, on occasion, are hilarious, but I'm not sure that farts coming from the ass of a teddy bear make the act of farting any funnier than if anybody else were to do it. Like, I think it would be funnier to be at a party and, like, your grandfather falls asleep in the thick of things and, like, he totally farts in his sleep. That'd be funny as hell.Also, why is Lil' Stinker the perfect gift for Father's Day? What are the creators of the remote control farting teddy bear saying about our nation's dad population? I don't want my future children to think that a perfect gift for their old man is a flatulent stuffed animal.
Oh, I'm sorry, I misread the ad. It says Lil' Stinker is the perfect gift for Farter's Day. OK. That makes complete sense.