Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Justin Bieber and Kendall Jenners


Tough luck you guys. Seems like JB have got himself a girl. I think she's just doing this to get famous. Since she's not famous she needs something to hold on to. She sends tweets to him but I never saw him tweet her back. He already said in his song "kiss and tell" that she shouldn't tell anyone and he doesn't want to see her tweet about JB. She already broke the rules and I'm pretty sure JB is too young to settle down. They'll break up but I think it'll be a few more months. Of course, they'd need to come out to the public but who knows if JB would let that happen? Is it another love story of Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake or is it some lame Taylor Swift and Joe Jonas heartbreak. Is it a publicity stunt to shoot Kendall up into the scene? I don't know. You choose.

xoxo
Your Gossip Fairy