Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Just finished watching Gossip Girl. (Spoilers)


So Chuck Bass died. Why did it seem like they just wanted to kill him to get it over with it? Seriously. I don't get why the season finale needs to have "unexpected" twists and turns. What's exciting about B and S going to Paris? Hah, I think the producers got it right. It's just BS. Come up with better scripts and get better actors that actually want to stick around. We all know that Taylor left the show because she wanted to concentrate on her music "career". I hope this girl can sing better than she acts. Yes, she has great fashion sense. I'll give her that but there will be only one Courtney Love and she can't pull that music style/look off. Some times Courtney Love herself can't pull it off.


Here's my advice for the producers of the show: Get better scripts and actors. Then maybe just maybe the show will survive next season.

xoxox
Your Gossip Fairy