Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Month End Report: May

Theme: Docu-Rama-Palooza

Documentaries We Watched, But Didn't Officially Review: God Grew Tired of Us; Crazy Love; The Thin Blue Line; 8: The Mormon Proposition; Overnight

What We Learned from God Grew Tired of Us: In Africa, Pepsi is known as "Coca-Cola."

What We Learned from Crazy Love: Old people are willing to forgive A LOT!

What We Learned Very Little (If Anything) About from The Thin Blue Line: lines; the color blue; thin things

What We Learned from 8: The Mormon Proposition: Some Mormons are creeps.

What We Learned from Overnight: All Troy Duffys are creeps.

Number of Twitter Followers: 113

Latest Follower: A massage clinic in Tennessee

New Favorite Satanic Swedish Heavy Metal Band: Ghost

Current Favorite Ted Leo Songs: "Under the Hedge"; "High Party"; "I'm A Ghost"; "Dial Up"; "Timorous Me"; "Ballad of the Sin Eater"

Kurt Vonnegut Update: Almost finished reading Timequake; Slapstick waits in the wings

Thing I'm Really Getting Into: beer

Number of Summer Movies Seen So Far: 1

Title: Thor

Thor (letter grade): C-

Thor (star grade): * and 1/2

Thor (bodily noise): BRRRRRRRAP!!!

What Jonathan and I Should Have Seen Instead of Thor: Bridesmaids

First Satanic Swedish Heavy Metal Album I Plan to Play for Quinn: Opus Eponymous by Ghost

Number of Infant-Sized Mexican Tortas Eaten this Month: 1

Next month: A new theme. Our first NEW Movie Penguin Monday entry. And, duh, a baby!