You know how I know the members of Hoobastank hate music? Because they have a stupid band name. Every music fan ever that has ever sat around with friends and talked about music ever, with or without drugs, has massive quantities of experience coming up with band names. Some are good, and some are bad, but I guarantee every single band name ever come up with in the history of the world ever is better than Hoobastank's band name, which is, buy the way, still Hoobastank.You want proof? Here, then I'll give you proof. I'll sit down at my desk here and, as a little thought experiment if you will, come up with 13 band names, right off the top of my head, that are better than Hoobastank. Ready? Go!
1. Stapler
2. Ham Sandwich
3. Diet Pepsi
4. File Folder
5. Photograph of a Friend's Mother
6. Odd Titillating Feeling
7. Surreptitious Manipulation
8. Depraved Ecstasy
9. Inevitable Sense of Self-Loathing
10. Sticky Keys
11. Soggy Sandwich
12. Jewbastank
13. Salty Ham
See, I did it! Every single one of those band names that I swear I came up with right off the top of my head is a better band name than damn Hoobastank. Suck it, Hoobs. Pick a new name, or get off my iPod.