Corn Maze Archuleta looks kind of like Corey Haim or a creepy old man trying to pass himself off as a hip young dude--which I guess is the same thing. And sorry, Utah, but you can't pull the whole Not My Idol thing. David Cook is every American's idol and the sooner you get that in your tiny Mormon brains the better. You don't see me going around calling Clay Aiken my American Idol just because I live in Raleigh, do you? It's a lie and an affront to that fat, sweaty guy who actually won, what's his name, Ruben something.
Monday, September 29, 2008
What the WTF?!
It's finally Autumn and you know what that means: outdoor family actitvities! And what better Fall activity is there then bundling up the kids and driving them out to a good ole fashioned corn maze? Yeeee-doggies! Good times! Parents, toddlers, and horny teens in Utah are especially lucky because Utah has a corn maze in the shape of American Idol runner-up David Archuleta!
Corn Maze Archuleta looks kind of like Corey Haim or a creepy old man trying to pass himself off as a hip young dude--which I guess is the same thing. And sorry, Utah, but you can't pull the whole Not My Idol thing. David Cook is every American's idol and the sooner you get that in your tiny Mormon brains the better. You don't see me going around calling Clay Aiken my American Idol just because I live in Raleigh, do you? It's a lie and an affront to that fat, sweaty guy who actually won, what's his name, Ruben something.
Corn Maze Archuleta looks kind of like Corey Haim or a creepy old man trying to pass himself off as a hip young dude--which I guess is the same thing. And sorry, Utah, but you can't pull the whole Not My Idol thing. David Cook is every American's idol and the sooner you get that in your tiny Mormon brains the better. You don't see me going around calling Clay Aiken my American Idol just because I live in Raleigh, do you? It's a lie and an affront to that fat, sweaty guy who actually won, what's his name, Ruben something.