Wednesday, May 19, 2010

New Moon

I'm so excited to see New Moon but there are some doubts in my mind that it is going to be good. Like, I don't know, Kristen Stewart's acting?! Seriously, some one needs to go give this girl acting lessons.
I heard there will be a lot of Jacob shirtless scenes, I guess it'll keep the movie interesting for those horny 10 year olds. This is officially not a family movie. I saw the leaks, I read the books, I heard the CD (yes, I listen to Cds.). I think that we should not expect much from it but we take what they give us. I'm pretty sure if we directed this movie with tons of computer wizs and dare devils (So the stunts can be real) we can make this movie a lot better. Of course it is easy to judge off set but I think they need to suck it up and do what they need to do. If the book says jump off a bridge then do it! CGI sucks, and you directors should know that more than anyone else.

For those girls who likes hairy men , this is some thing for you to gawk at.




(No hate, I agree he has his hot moments.)

Since they are breaking most of the story apart and not going by the book anyways I suggest they put a LOT, I mean A LOT of Kellan Lutz in next 2 films !

xoxox
Your Gossip Fairy