Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Kellan Lutz: Single or Taken?


I was watching MTV last night for some New Moon sweetness and luckily I got to the channel on time. They were talking to Kellan L. and he blurted out the words "Yeah, that's why I'm single" My jaw dropped and I think I was drooling a little bit too. Anyways back to the point, Kellan. Lutz. Is. Single! OMG!
I had to go to the source for this, Perez Hilton. (What, you thought the source was Kellan? Girl, if I knew him he would NOT be single right now.)

Of course the gossip queen had a quote from him saying "Oh. No. Never have been," said Kellan of his alleged romance. "I've known her for six years, and we met again on the set [of 90210], but we shot Abercrombie [catalogs] way back in the day. She's single, and I'm very much single."
He was referring to AnnaLynne McCord. For more of what he said go to this link http://perezhilton.com/2009-11-16-lying-lutz-denies-dating-annalynne

Let's see if he is telling the truth. Keep in mind people he said they never had been together.



She doesn't seem into him because I know if I was the one kissing him I would be closing my eyes and be all over him. I guess the relationship could have ended on a rough note and he doesn't want to admit that they have dated but we don't want another case of Niley here so let's keep our eyes open.

xoxo
Your Gossip Fairy