Saturday, May 29, 2010

Joe and Demi breaks up


Some how no one has heard about this yet. So here's the latest news on it. Taylor reached out to Demi after the break up and told her that she knew how she felt and if she needed anyone to listen to her and help her cope then she would be more than willing to be there for her. I don't know why Taylor would do this after the whole "Ask Taylor" thing with Demi. I think Demi had shown that she doesn't fancy Taylor as much and Taylor thinks. (Unless, of course, Demi was talking about Taylor Lautner.)

Anyways, Joe, 20, and Demi, 17, wanted to make this relationship AND break-up very public so Joe went to People magazine and told them all about the break-up. Here's what he said: “Demi and I knew going into our romantic relationship that it may not be an easy one,” Jonas continued, “I realize over the time we have shared together that I feel I care more about our friendship right now. It was my choice to break up but I love her as a friend. She’s been there for me when I needed her. I will continue to be her friend and be there for her.” (Realization: Joe took the blame for the break up because he loves Demi and he doesn't want their fans to hate her so he rather have them hate him instead.)
Demi went on twitter and said this: “There are so many crazy rumors flying around today, I’d like to clear a few things up. First, Joe and I did split but it wasn’t over the phone. Things didn’t work out but we’ll remain friends. Secondly, I am NOT dating anybody already. Nothing is more important to me than the relationship I have with my fans. Just thought you guys should know this.”

This is what they were saying just recently about the upcoming tour (before the break-up): "I'm fortunate that I get to work with the person that I'm in the relationship with, rather than being across the country and texting him, I can have him hold my hand when I'm tired." and Jonas said: "I think after the movie was complete, then we kind of took the time to get to know each other a little deeper." I guess after getting to know her he found out that she's not what he expected. At the end I think that it wasn't about him not liking her personality that much and about being too far from each other. I think it's just that Joe likes to be incognito and silent about his relationships and Demi was very excited and happy and public about her love and feelings about Joe and he just wasn't comfortable with that.

So the awkward part is that they're still going on the tour with her (This summer staring in Dallas on July 27). Here's the site for the tickets and the dates. The tickets are not on sale yet but at least you'll know if they're coming to your town. TOUR DATES AND TICKETS CLICK HERE

Lets bow our heads for a moment and take a look back on the good ol' days. R.I.P. Jemi, too bad you only lasted four months. We'll miss you.







































































































































































Guess they're "Just another picture to burn."