Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Demi Lovato Sexy Pics vs. Miley Sexy Pics vs. Vanessa Anne Hudgens sexy pics.


Before I start I will let you know that I am only putting in pictures that they took personally or know that it was being taken. Not some shady tabloids picture, okay?
Demi Lovato first, I know this picture isn't OMG cover your eyes but still. You're a Disney Channel star and you wanna wear booty shorts and show off your cleavage? Not cool.





I can't find any other ones like that but to let you guys know she DOES have her belly button pierced.

Now on to a very scary subject, Miley Cyrus. Everyone knows she has been in the news a lot for her pictures. Lucky there's no nudity. Yet. Miley has a pierced nose and belly button ring.









Okay, these are all I can get a the moment because, well, there's just way too much. If there's any that I missed then put it in the comment or make another blog about it.

Now we go to Baby V. I'm kind of scared to even look for them but I'll put them here anyways. Know that ALL of them WILL BE CENSORED for the underage people that goes in here. She has her belly button pierced.







That's all I got but do you see a pattern? Here's a hint: Pierce your belly button and instantly become a whore. I know there are more out there but I can't find it right now. I should be saying "I have no rights to these pictures and these belongs to the person who took it" Which it does. So now you decide. Which one is worse?